This is because you will only be able to ascertain how genuine the NNU program is and how long it's going to last after reading our honest NNU income program review.
Also Read: Facebook Research Program Applause Review
What Exactly is NNU and is it Yet Another Scam?
- Logging into the site daily
- Posting news on the site
- Commenting on the site's posts
- Sharing NNU sponsored posts on your Facebook and Twitter timeline and,
- Inviting people to register on the NNU income platform.
How Do I Earn on NNU?
- NNU Ad Revenue Sharing (NARS)
- NNU Affiliate Program With NAP (NAP)
1. NNU Ad Revenue Sharing (NARS):
- Logging into your NNU account daily,
- Reading and commenting on posts,
- Posting new forum topics and,
- Sharing posts assigned to you on social media
a. Daily Login:
b. Reading and Commenting on Posts:
c. Posting Relevant Topics:
d. Sharing Sponsored Posts on Facebook and Twitter:
2. NNU Affiliate Program(NAP)
How do I join the NNU Income Program?
- Click here to begin your NNU income registration
- Fill out your name, surname, phone number, and passwords in the spaces provided.
- Tick on the checkbox 'Paystack' as your payment method.
- Also, tick the checkbox 'Accept the terms and conditions'.
- Finally, click on 'Make Payment'.
- Select 'Click here to pay with Paystack' (Psst😳, click this button only once and wait for the page to load.)
- Select, 'Pay with Card', then enter your ATM card details
- Click on 'Pay NGN 1600' to process your payment.
- You'll be redirected to your bank to authorize the payment
- Select the tab 'Pay with Bank'
- Enter your account number and the One Time Password (OTP) that will be sent to your registered bank phone number.
- Once you receive the OTP as a text message, enter it in on the NNU portal and then click on 'Complete Registration'
When Should I Expect The Money?
That being the case, expect an alert between those days.
What If I Can't Refer?
How Much Can I Earn?
Making ₦10,000 - ₦50,000 on NNU Income is 100% sure and guaranteed monthly .........., understand the concept and put it to work. With only a one time payment of ₦1,600 a lot of Nigerians have been earning ₦50,000 - ₦100,000 monthly on the NNU Income.