What is VLC Media Player?
- Its ability to stream videos online.
- It can be used to add subtitle files to Videos.
- It allows users listen to Podcast, and
- Convert videos and audio into different file formats such as AVI, MKV, MP3, MOV, MPG, FLV, etc.
How to Delete an Audio Track in VLC
- Use the shortcut keys CTRL + R to launch the 'Convert/Save' Submenu on VLC.
- Click on 'Add', and then navigate to where the video whose audio you want to remove is located on your Computer.
- Next, click on the 'Covert Drop Down Menu' and select the option 'Convert'.
- On the new dialog box, Select the tool icon 'Edit Selected Profile'.
- Navigate to the 'Audio Codec' Tab.
- Deselect the checkbox 'Audio' and click on 'Save'.
- Choose the location on your PC where you want the edited video to be stored by clicking on 'Browse'. Techlass.
- Finally, click on 'Start'.
How to Remove Sound From Video with YouTube
- You'll have to upload your video on YouTube by clicking on the 'Upload' Icon.
- Click on 'Video Manager'.
- Select the 'Edit' Drop down menu and choose the option 'Audio'.
- Next, reduce the Volume of the video using the Volume Button and select a soundtrack from the Featured Tracks at the right-hand corner of the page.
- Finally, Click on 'Save' or 'Save as New Video'.