This money making scheme is like many others out there that promises its participants an attractive profit with little investment and within a short period of time. As is peculiar to them all, where the system operates with participants donating to each other, while the most active participants earn more, this is also adopted by E-cooperative. MMM Nigeria actually laid the foundation for all these programs, where Nigerians can now trust a total stranger with their money and still sleep well at night.
Click here to Join
But like others that are similar but have a unique feature that sets them apart from the rest, so does E-cooperative. With just ₦1,000, you can earn thousands of Naira in a matter of hours and days with this little startup investment. The amount to be invested when one joins is what makes this network program even more attractive because the money involved in taking this risk is very low compared to other Ponzi schemes
Also Read: Facebook Research Program Applause Review [Earn $1000/Month]
Is NNU Income Program Yet Another Scam?
How does it work
- E-cooperative works with a 4 X 4 forced matrix. This means that you have to refer 4 people, and each of these 4 people must also refer 4 other people making it 16 people. The 16 people must also refer 4 people each, making a total of 64 people. Same goes with the 64 people, that will give a resultant of 256 people under them.
- Now you don't have to fret and sweat when you hear refer😆 because this isn't an issue on E-cooperative. First, the startup fee is just ₦1,000 and anybody you invite to join will most likely be interested because of the small amount of money they'll have to spare.
- Secondly, you can't have more than 4 people under you. If you go ahead and refer like 7 people, the remaining 3 will be placed under your direct referrals and are then matched to pay to them. Here there's spill overs just like on Ultimate Cycler.
- If you register under an active sponsor, you might not even have to refer. because once they fill up their required 4 positions, the next people are placed under his/her downlines. But then, this is not advisable as the system needs to be fully functional with new members.
How to Join E-cooperative
- Click here to visit E-cooperative's website
- Enter your details as required in the spaces provided, then register
- After registration, you will be matched immediately to pay ₦1,000 .
- Pay the fee and you'll be confirmed.
- After payment, you need to notify whoever you paid to, to do this,
- Goto 'Upgrade' tab, enter your username, level, sponsor username in the field transaction ID. (e.g Grant, 0, Graciia).
- Then submit. This will allow whoever you pay you confirm you, allowing you to enter level 1.
- When you've entered level 1, copy your referral link. You can share this link on social networks to get more referrals.