Two methods as provided in this post can be used to solve this problem. Both have been tried and tested in resolving issues with 2go internet connection on BBl0, where one method works on some BB10 devices, and doesnt work on some. Same goes for the other method. You can try out both and see which one will work out for you.
Also Read: Flash Share For BB10
Glo BIS Subscription For BB10
Best Android Apps and Games For BB10
If you haven't installed 2go on your BB10 device, follow the steps below
- Open Blackberry World
- Using the search bar, search for 2go
- Download and install in on your BB10
Or you can download and Install 2go for BB10 from 2go's official site here
How to Resolve Internet Connection Problem On 2go For BB10
- From your BB10 device
- Goto 'Settings'
- Select 'Network and Connection'
- Turn on the network connection
- Open the 2go app.
- When the usual 'No network available to connect' message is displayed,
- Minimize the 2go app by dragging and swipping up (ensure you don't close it completely) .
- Next, goto 'Network Connection' settings on your phone
- Turn off the internet connection
- Return to the 2go app and maximize it (open it)
With the 'connecting' message dispalyed, do the following immediately:
- Minimize the 2go app again
- Turn on your Internet connection
- When the 'H' signal showing the full network connection is displayed.
- Maximize the 2go app and wait for it to connect.
Note: Don't re-open the 2go app before the network 'H' signal comes up. It should be done after the connection has been fully set.
- Download and install Android Assistant Here
- Open the app and click on the 'Tools' menu
- Turn on the network connection by clicking on the network symbol.
- Open the 2go app on your device and try logging in, the problem should be rectified.