Hide Certain Posts From Blogger Homepage
A post on How to hide specific posts from blogger homepage. This blogger trick of hiding certain posts on your blogger blog homepage will make it possible to remove posts which you don't want to be shown to your readers without actually deleting them. Excluding/hiding these post from the homepage can be done on posts which you think are not relevant to be displayed. To implement this on your blog, follow the steps given below on how to hide specific posts from blogger homepage.
Also Read: How To Embed PDF, DOC, XLS And PPT Files In Blogger
How to Disable Right Click On Blogger - Stop Copy Paste
Add Read More Attribution Links to Copied Text in Blogger
Hide Posts From Homepage Blogger
- From your blogger dashboard,
- Goto Template
- Backup your blogger Template
- Next, Click on Edit HTML
- With CTRL+F keys, search for this line of code <div class="date-outer"> (If you can't find it on searching, click on Jump to widget, then select Blog1. Look closely below Blog1 and you'll find <div class="date-outer">)
- Replace the code above with the one below
- In the code above, replace the fields POST-LINK-A and POST-LINK-B with the URLs of the posts which you want to hide from your blog's homepage.
- By default, you can only hide two posts on your blog's homepage using the code above. To hide more posts, add this line of code shown below after the highlighted </b:if> in the code or to hide only one post remove this line of code shown below after </b:if>.
- Save your template.