Also Read: How to Use Google Webmaster Tools For SEO
How to Verify Blogger In Google Webmaster Tools
High PR Dofollow Backlink Sources
2. Keywords In URL: Just like keywords in domain names, including keywords in post/page URLs can help it rank higher in search results.
3. Length of URL: Post URLs that are too long may hurt search visibility. By removing 'stop words' like 'to' and irrelevant keywords, this can be eliminated.
6. Post begins with keywords: Keywords at the beginning of posts between the first 100 words, starting of paragraphs can have a positive effect on its placement in Google search results.
7. Recency of Post update: A recently published or updated post can also rank high on Google.
8. Page Age: Even though Google prefers fresh content, an older page that’s regularly updated may outperform a newer page.
10. Number of Comments: A Pages with lots of comments shwos its popularity and can influence its ranking in search engines.
12. Keyword Order: A post title or portion of the content with an exact match of a searcher’s keyword can rank better than the same keyword phrase in a different order.
14. Meta Tag Spamming: Keyword stuffing in meta description and keywords can have a negative effect on your site's ranking
18. Number of Broken Links: Having too many broken links on a page may be a sign of a neglected or abandoned site.
19. Number of external Links: Too many dofollow external links on a page could hurt that page’s rankings.
23. Backlinks from .Edu or .Gov sites: Backlinks from .edu and .gov sites have more relevance and can help in boosting a site's pages in search engine.
24. Number of backlinks : The number of backlinks to a site can help its rank in search engines. This shows the number of sites voting for it.
25. Pagerank of backlink source: The quality of backlinks to a page is an important ranking factor. High PR backlinks have more relevance.
26. Quality of Linking Content: Links from poorly written content don’t pass much value as links from well-written content.
27. Linking Domain Relevancy: A link from related niche is more powerful than a link from an unrelated niche.
28. Anchor text for links: The achor text used for both internal links or backlinks is an important SEO ranking factor.
29. Number of Outbound Links on Page: A link on a page with several of outbound links passes less PR than a page with only a few outbound links.
30. Link Location on Page: Where a link appears on a page is important. Generally, links embedded in a page’s content are more powerful than links in the footer or sidebar area.
31. Google Sandbox: New sites that immediately get a high number of backlinks are sometimes put in the Google Sandbox, which temporarily limits search visibility
32. Sitemap in website: A sitemap helps search engines index your pages faster and can improve a site's search visibility.
36. DMCA Complaints: Sites with DMCA complaints can have a lower rank on Google.
37. Reciprocal Links: Excessive link exchanging can affect your site;s rank.
38. Forum Profile Links: Google may significantly devalue links from forum profiles.
39. Direct Traffic: Sites with lots of direct traffic are likely higher quality than sites that get very little direct traffic.
40. Dwell Time: How long people spend on on visiting your page from a Google search.
Also Read: White Hat SEO Techniques To Enhance Blog Traffic
7 Best On Page SEO Techniques 2015 For Blog Traffic
The above are some of the SEO ranking factors that Goolge uses for its search algorithm. With the knowledge of all these, you can improve your site's Google ranking