All widgets and gadgets that have an ID on your blog can be made sticky, but this is best suited for blogger widgets like social media follow and subscription buttons, social sharing buttons, the recent post widget etc. Here's how to create a floating “sticky” Sidebar widget in Blogger.
Also Read: How to Add HTML Parse Tool in Blogger
How To Centralise Blogger Title And Description
How to Add Read More Attribution Links to Copied Text in Blogger
How to Find The Gadget/Widget ID of Any Blogger Gadget
- From your Blogger Dashboard,
- Goto Layout.
- In the layout section, Click 'Edit' on the widget or gadget which you want to make sticky.
- Get the Widget's ID by checking the address bar.
How to Create a "Sticky" Floating Sidebar Widget in Blogger
On getting the widget ID,
- Goto your Blogger Template
- Click on 'Edit HTML'
- Search for the tag </body>
- Copy this code and paste 'above' </body>
- Replace the highlighted field ("HTML9")from the code with the ID you copied for the blogger widget/gadget.
- Save your template.
How to Create HTML Sitemap In Blogger
View your blog to note the changes. If it didn't work, then you're probably using the wrong widget ID. You can makes ads on blogger float using this method too.