Also Read: How to Enable Delete Confirmation Dialog Box in Windows 8
How to Shutdown Windows 8 by Sliding Down
How to Remove Blank Screen in Windows 8.1
How to Change Windows Password From Command PromptYou will need to access the command prompt as an administrator to do this:
On windows 7
- Click on Start button
- Go to All Programs
- Click on Accessories
- Right click on Command Prompt
- Select Run as Administrator.
- Press and hold the following keys at the same time Windows Key + X + A.
- Click 'yes' on the dialog box that comes up to allow access.
- Next, type in net user Account-Name Password replace account-name with the name of your account (the name displayed when you login) and Password with your new password.
- Press Enter .
Change Windows Password In Computer Management
- Click on the Start button
- Select Computer management
- Select System tools.
- From the drop down menu, select Local Users and Groups.
- Click on Users .
- A list of user accounts on the system is displayed, right click on the account which you'll like to change the password.
- On the warning message that pops up, click on Proceed.
- Enter your new password and confirm it.
- Then click on ok.