Also Read: Flash Share For BB10
Glo BIS Subscription For BB10
WhatsApp Tips and Tricks For Android 2015
How to Transfer Files Wirelesssly Between Android and PC
Dropbox :Dropbox is the easiest way to store, sync and share files online. It offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software. With Dropbox on your computer, all the files saved on your Dropbox will be automatically saved to your computer, Android device, and the Dropbox website. Other features Include:
- Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
- Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
- You can also edit docs in your Dropbox.
ES File Explorer :With the ES file explorer app, android users can easily manage their files and programs. Some of its features include:
- Killing running applications, direct cloud drive storage (via Dropbox, Google Drive, or Skydrive), and an FTP client so you can use it both on your mobile device as well as your PC.
- You can decompress ZIP or RAR files, access the contents of documents in many different file types, and even access the content on your computer via a WiFi network.
WiFi File Transfer :Transfer apps wirelessly on an android device without cables using Wifi file transfer. This app lets you upload and download files to/from your phone or tablet over a wireless connection. You can upload or download multiple files at once, delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface. Other features include:
- Password authentication (optional).
- Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories.
- Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices.
WiFi File Explorer :WiFi File Explorer is also one of the best apps for transferring files wirelessly to an android device . Some of its features include:
- Allows you to view camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser.
- Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable.
AirDroid :With AirDroid, you can transfer photos, play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and your computer. You can also send and receive individual or group messages.
Download AirDroid Here
Software Data Cable :Software Data cable transfers files (folders) between computer and a phone without the use of a USB data cable. With this app, you can also auto-sync photos and other important files to your computer or cloud storage. Other features include:
- Transfer speed up to 54Mb/s.
- Send files (Video, MP3, Apps etc.) and folders to other phones, Pads wirelessly.
Fast File Transfer :File transfer can transfer 1 GB in under 4 minutes and send multiple files or even whole folders (as ZIP). This app requires no internet connection, it offers fast, offline file exchanges. Other features of File transfer include:
- Receive files from any device and operating system that supports WiFi.
- There's no need for an existing WiFi connection.
Also Read: Browse On PC/Computer From BB10 Using Glo BIS
How to Download YouTube Videos On Android and BB10
The Above are some Best Apps To Transfer Files Wirelessly To Android Device. Even though these apps support WiFi transfer, transferring via WiFi is slow when compared to USB transfer. For larger files above 3GB, it'll be advisable to transfer files from PC to android ( and vice versa) using a USB cable,