This recent comments widget displays without the commentator's avatar. If you'll rather add a different one that displays the comments with the avatars, check out the recent comments widget for blogger with avatar.
Also Read: Auto Scrolling Recent Post Widget For Blogger
All In One SEO Pack Plugin 2015 For Blogger
Most Commented Posts Widget For Blogger With Thumbnails
How to Add Recent Comments Widget to Blogger
- From your blogger dashboard,
- Goto your blog's Layout.
- Click on 'add a gadget'.
- Copy the code below and paste in the text field.
- In the code above, peplace your name with your the blog's Author name
To customize the recent comments widget, replace the following fields in the code.
numComments = 5; (Change the highlighted value "5" to the number of posts to be displayed).
defaultAvatar = https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sL6xl7eh7Mo/VueQmyj4WZI/AAAAAAAABmw/Cvr9T-GqDygLc_Hxt04_1L-MzNObOh6_Q/s1600/none.png (change the url to that of the default you want to be displayed).
roundAvatar = true; (change the highlighted text to false, to display square avater).
characters = 40; (change the value "100", to increase or reduce the number of characters shown for each comment).
Also Read: Recommended Post Slide Out Widget With Share Buttons
Numbered Page Navigation Widget For Blogger Blogs
- Goto your blog's layout,
- Click on 'Add a gadget'
- Copy the code below into the text box, then save
Replace www.techlass.com with your blog's url
- Goto your blogger template
- Back it up first before you proceed
- Click on 'Edit HTML'
- Use ctrl + F keys to search for the tag </head>
- Copy the code below and paste above </head>
Also search for ]]></b:skin>
Copy this code and paste above ]]></b:skin>
Then save your template