Also Read: How to Browse On PC/Computer From BB10 Using Glo BIS
How to Remove Blank Screen in Windows 8.1
How to Access Notepad On Windows 7, 8, 8.1
For windows 7:
- Open Notepad by clicking on the Start button .
- In the search box, type 'Notepad'.
- In the list of results, click Notepad.
- Place your cursor on the start button that appears at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Right-click on the start button.
- Select Run From the options.
- Type in 'Notepad', then select 'ok'.
List Of Notepad Tips And Tricks For Windows
Open The Notepad Continously
- Copy and paste the code below into the notepad.
- Save the file with the .bat extension (that is, filename.bat)
- Open the file after saving and see how it opens the notepad multiple times.
Create Diary on NotepadTo create a diary with on the notepad with the date and time each were created, try this trick.
- From the Notepad, type .LOG on the first line (Type with Capital Letters)
- Enter your text, then save with the filename Log.txt
Create Fake Windows Errors With NotepadAnother notepad trick that you can use in creating Fake error messages on your system , To do this:
- From the Notepad, Type in X=Msgbox("Message Here",0+16,"Title Here")
- Edit the text above by replacing these fields Message Here and Title Here with what you want the displayed error message and error title to be.
- Save the file with the filename error.vbs
- To view the errormessage, Locate the file on your system using its filename, click on the file and you’ll get your custom error message.
Note: Manually type the quotes in the code, if you encounter errors.
Make Computer Speak Your Typed In TextWant to hear your computer speak whatever you type in irrespective of it's length? Then alos try this out. out use this trick, follow these steps:
- From your Notepad, Copy & paste this command
message=InputBox("What's up you?","Speak to Me")
- Save the file with the filename as speak.vbs.
- Locate the folder where the file is saved and open it.
- Enter the text which you the computer to speak, then select 'ok'.
The list above for the notepad tricks works quite well. By Implementing them, you can do so much more with the notepad on your PC.