How to Customize Mouse Cursors/Pointers In Windows 7, 8, 8.1
- Select any of the cursors below and download
- Extract the downloaded zip file into one folder ( note the location where its content are stored ).
- Right-click on the desktop environment.
- Select 'Personalize'
- Click on 'Change Mouse Pointers' option on the left sidebar
- Goto the 'Pointers' tab.
- Select the name of any cursors which you'll like to change its image.
- Click on 'Browse', then locate the folder where the cursor images are.
- Select your desired cursor image, then Click 'ok'.
Best Mouse Cursors/Pointers For Windows 7, 8, 8.1
Gant Cursor PackThe Gant Cursor Pack contains 2 color schemes which are yellow and blue, each of which has two sets. Here, there are a total of 4 sets of cursors, which are in 4 different folders.
Metro X Cursor Set
Night DiamondNight diamond cursor gives an Animated yellow diamond cursor set.
Crystal Clear v2.1The Crystal Clear v2.1 is a translucent mouse cursor set.
New Mac OS X CursorsIncluded here are six different styles of cursors.
Mario Gant Cursor PackThis cursor pack is based on the Super Mario character.
Metro X3 Cursor Set
Rainbow CursorsMake your cursor change its color with this rainbow cursors pack.
Following the steps and using any of the best windows mouse pointers listed above, you can change the default cursors/pointers on windows 7, 8, and 8.1.