Also Read: How to Remove Blank Screen in Windows 8.1
Best Mouse Cursor Schemes For Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
How to Enable Delete Confirmation Dialog Box in Windows 8
Slide to Shutdown On Windows 8 and 8.1
- Navigate to windows c drive. (that is, Local disk (c:))
- Use the search bar, type in SlideToShutdown.
- Double Click on the SlideToShutdown executable file when the search result is returned.
You'll notice that sliding down the image that comes up to the bottom of the screen or pressing enter key shuts down the PC . Also, sliding or dragging the image up or clicking anywhere does not shut down the PC. To make the it easier to access the SlideToShutdown executable file:
- Right click on SlideToShutdown.
- Select the option 'Send to'.
- Click 'desktop (create shortcut) '.
Also Read: Notepad Tips and Tricks For Windows