On visiting most blogs, you'll definitely see a popular post gadget/widget which displays the most read post, usually in an ascending order.
This is because it is one of the best blogger widgets that any blog should have.
One customized form of this widget is the square popular post widget with rotating effect for blogger blogs.
It helps in decreasing the bounce rate of your blog, where a visitor visits your site from a particular link or google, then leaves your blog without reading any other post.
Also, it'll lead to an increase in your blog's pageviews.
This gadget has a rotating effect when hovered on any of the thumbnails.
Also read: How to Add “Link To This Post” Widget Below Blogger Post
How to Add Labels Cloud Widget In Blogger
How to Add IP Widget In Blogger Blogs
How To Add Square Popular Blogger Gadget On Blogger
- From your blogger dashboard, click on 'layout'.
- Click on 'add a gadget' depending on the desired location you want it to appear on your blog.
- Select 'popular post' from the listed options. Save the gadget.
- Goto your blogger 'template', backup your template from the top right corner.
- Click o 'edit hml', using ctrl+f search for ]]></b:skin> inside your template.
- Copy the CSS code below and paste 'above' ]]></b:skin>
- Save the template.
You can now view your blog to see this blogger widget after this changes have been made.
Add Stylish Custom Search Box To Blogger
Numbered Page Navigation Widget For Blogger Blogs
Most Commented Posts Widget For Blogger With Thumbnails
Numbered Page Navigation Widget For Blogger Blog