Also Read: How To Upload Blogger Template
How to upload blogger template
How to Create Pages on Blogger and Link Them With Labels
If you have not categorized each of your post with the use of labels, the steps below will not work. To ensure it does, edit your old posts and add labels to each before you update them. To do this, check the right hand side of your post editor, the first section which is 'Labels' is where your keywords should be, separated by commas.
For a new post on the blog, in the post editing section, create a suitable label to place all related posts in that particular label. You can choose to name it anything you like keeping in mind that it must be a generic name that can be used to classify other posts, because each time a reader clicks that particular label, all post tagged with that name using will be displayed.
Next is creating your pages using those labels.
- Goto Layout,
- Select 'add a gadget'
- Choose the 'Pages' gadget
- Click on 'Add external link'
There are two sections in the box that comes up,
- The first section requires the Pages's name, enter the name of the page you want to create
- The second section requires the URL of the page, enter the URL using this format
YOURLABELNAME, is the name of the label you created in your post editor.
For example if i have a label named 'blogging' and i want to use it to create a page such that when clicked, every post with the label 'blogging' will be shown, then my address will be like this
- If your LABEL NAME has more than one word, then use this format
for example http://techlass/search/label/blogging%20tips
- Next, Click on 'Save Link'
- Still in the Layout section, click on 'Save Arrangement '
Another way of doing this is;
- From your blogger dashboard
- Goto Template
- Click on "Edit HTML"
- Search for where the page widget is in your template. You can easily do this by using crtl + F to search for an existing page on your blog, for e.g, home, about, contact us or by clicking on 'Jump to widget' and selecting pages.
- For each page you want to create using labels, enter the URL
You can follow this procedure to create as many blogger pages linking them with labels in blogger.
Also Read: Sliding Recent Posts Blogger Widget 2016
Social Media Follow Buttons Widget For Blogger
Email Subscription Widget For Blogger
- Also if the name of your label has two words or more, for example the label 'blogger blogging tips', the URL will be http://yourBlogAdress/search/label/blogger%20blogging%20tips
- Note that %20 replaces the spacing after each word.