Also Read: How to Mention a Person's Name on Facebook
How to Download and Backup Facebook Profile
How To Check Username Availability For Over 100 Social Networking sites
How to Change Font Style and Size on Facebook
- Search on Google for 'Facebook custom font'
- Download and install the add-on to your chrome browser by clicking on 'Add to chrome'.
- Login into your Facebook account.
- Click on the Facebook custom font extension you just installed.
- Set the parameters for font style and font size.
- On your Facebook account, Publish a status and reload the page. The customization should have taken effect.
How to Change Font Colour on Facebook Status
- From your Facebook account, while trying to update a new status, place your status inbetween this code below
@[1: ]@@[1:[0:1: Your Text Here ]]
- Replace 'YOUR TEXT' from the code with the text for the status which you want to update
Your Facebook status in blue colour is what you'll get after posting the status. You can also use follow this guideline if youve been searching for how to change the font colour in Facebook comment box.