Benefits of Hiding Videos on Java Phones with Video Locker Apps
- It does not require a large memory nor RAM to run as these apps sizes are in Kilobytes and not Megabytes or Gigabytes as is the case of most Android Apps.
- It hides selected videos by encrypting them, hence additional space is not created just to hide them.
- Hidden videos, pictures, and songs do not appear in the devices media player.
- Frequent app updates are not required as well as subscriptions for prolonged use or access to premium features.
- There are non-intrusive ads on popular video locker for Java phones.
Hide Video From Media Player in s40
- Follow this link to download BlueFTP for Java from Softonic website.
- Download the Java file hide software called 'BlueFTP ' or you can as well search on Google for 'BlueFTP for Java' and download.
- Install the app on your phone.
- Open the app and ensure that you allow access to your device's storage by accepting 'yes' to every request made.
- From the BlueFTP, go to your phone's memory or SD card and locate where you saved the video which you want to hide is.
- Goto 'options' from the BlueFTP.
- Rename the video by removing the video extension type attached to the video name.
For example, if the video's name is 'just for fun.3gp' rename it to 'just for fun' by removing '.3gp'
- Save the video
- Then press 9 and select 'hide'.
Unhide Video From Media Player in s40
- Open the BlueFTP app.
- Navigate to where the hidden video is.
- Next, rename it to its original name by replacing the extension that was deleted. For instance, in the example above, the video's name will be restored to its original name, which was just for fun.3gp
- Press 9 and unselect hide.
Other Video Hider Java Softwares
1. Phoneky Java Hide software
2. Video Locker - Hide videos
Best Android Music Downloader Apps
10 Best Google Calendar Alternatives for Android
10 Best Google Play Store Alternatives
10 Best Android Tower Defense Games
15 Best Android Games 2018
10 Best Android Video Player Apps 2018