The easiest way to do this and not break your back in the process is to share your blog's posts to social networks automatically. With the steps below on how to automatically share blogger post to social networks, it'll make blogging easier for you and help in efficient use of your time. The guidelines below only shows how to automatically share blogger posts on Facebook. Your post on blogger will be sent automatically to your facebook page instead of sharing them manually each time you update your blog. You can follow the same steps to share your post to other social networks.
Also Read: How to Download and Backup Facebook Profile
How to Add Yahoo Smileys On Blogger Threaded Comments
How to Get Free Twitter Followers Instantly
How to Share Blogger Post to Social Networks with twitterfeed
- Goto twitterfeed and create a new account if you don't have one already.
- Login into your account.
- Click on 'create new feed'.
- Enter feed name (your desired name) and your URL in the spaces provided.
- Click on 'test feed' to be sure you've entered the right URL.
- Then click on 'continue to step 2'.
- On the new page, select the social network you want to use to automatically share your blog post. In this tutorial, i'll use Facebook.
- For first time users, Authenticate your Facebook account,
- Choose a facebook page to share your blogger post on your facebook page or select a Facebook profile (in the image below, i chose my facebook profile where the posts are going to be shared.)
- Then select 'connect with facebook'.
- You can edit the number of times you want your post to be sent to your facebook page by clicking 'edit' (optional), then advanced settings on twitterfeed. Save when your'e through.
Also Read: How to Add Twitter Feeds Widget to Blogger
Get More Social Shares on Your Blog
How To Share Blogger Post To Social Networks Using Dlvr.it
- Goto dlvr.it.
- Signup for a new account using either your email address, facebook or twitter
- Enter your URL
- On the new page,Click on "continue"
- On the new page, add a social account which you want to share your blog post to by clicking on the "add symbol"
- Link your accounts.