Also Read: Where to find free images online for blog
How to Create a Logo For Your Blog
How To Embed PDF, DOC, XLS And PPT Files In Blogger
How to Post With Images On Blogger From Phone
- From your mobile browser, it can be operamini or preferably UC browser , visit either free image hosting or image hosting ..
- Still on the image hosting website, Upload a pic and click on 'generate' to get the code. Copy either the thumbnail link or fullsize thumbnail link codes.
- Access your blog from your mobile browser and create a new post. Next, paste the code that was copied from the image hosting site into your blogger post exactly where you'll like the image to appear. You can centralize the image by adding the center tags between the code. That is, your entire code should look like this :
<center> the image code </center>
- Finally, Publish your post. You might receive an error message when you click on publish, but not to worry, the post has been published.
How to Post With Images via Email On Bloggee
NT: Each time you want to post using email, send it to that address. For example YOURURLSECRETWORD@blogger.com
From your blogger dashboard, goto 'Settings'.
Select 'Post settings'.
Enter a secret word as required. This will be the email address you'll send all the posts you want to publish on your blogger blog from your phone. Save your settings.
How to Post Text/Pictures to Blogger From AndroidAn update to this post on posting images to your blog from your mobile device has included steps for android users.
- Goto Google Playstore and search for 'Blogger app' or 'Bloggeriod'
- Download and install the app
- After installation. sign into the blogger app you downloaded
- Upon entering the right login details, you should be able to post to your blog from your mobile device
Following the simple steps given above, you should be able to successfully post text or photos from a mobile device automatically to your blogger blog.