You no longer have to transport yourself to a GTbank bank branch office, stand on a long queue for hours, and rely on bank's network speed to determine when or how you receive and send payments.
With GTBank online banking on Phone, Tablet, and PC, significant advancement has been made in comparison with the use of ATMs that still offer swift transactions, but not as fast as one that is done on a virtual network.
Generally, you are not limited by time, space, and distance as is the case of the new economic system thanks to owning a GTBank Internet Banking Login details.
What are the Features of GTBank Internet Banking?
The features of GTBank Internet Banking Service that make it a good alternative to offline banking include:
- Ability to transfer funds (using a Phone, Tablet, or PC) from your Savings or Current account to another GTbank accounts or other banks.
- Ability to pay for goods and services such as buy cryptocurrencies online, flight bookings and US Visa fee etc using either an Android Phone, iPhone, iPad, Tablet, or Computer.
- The GTBank internet Banking features allow you to change details pertaining to your account.
- Ability to transfer US Dollars, Pounds, Euros, Yen, and other foreign currencies from a functional GTBank domiciliary account to any part of the world.
- The level of security of your GTbank internet account is enhanced with the use of passwords that can be changed frequently.
- Ability to check your GTBank account balance online, account statement, transaction history and other details pertaining to your account.
Why you Should use GTBank Internet Banking
If you've ever had to wait till the Holidays or Weekends are over before you can make a transaction, then the benefits of GTBank Online Banking cannot be over-emphasized.
If you're also an investor in Cryptocurrency or Ponzi schemes that require payments to be made during the day and at night, then you should already have an idea of what you stand to enjoy.
With these life-like scenarios, here's why you should sign up for GTB Online Banking Service that works just like the GTBank Mobile app on Google PlayStore.
- The convenience of making Transfers from your home, School, Office, Church, or the Market.
- The Banking system is available for use irrespective of what day or the time it is, ensuring that you can access your account 24/7.
- An easy user interface that makes it simple for you to navigate and grasp what each feature is.
- A sophisticated smartphone before being able to transact on GTBank Online Banking is s not a requirement.
How to Register for GTBank Internet Banking
Option 1. Register for Internet Banking on GTBank's website,
- Enter your Debit card's NUBAN ( A combination of the 12th, 14th, 11th, 8th and 8th digits of your Card Number.
- Next, enter your Card Number.
- Also, enter the Card's Expiry Date,
- Finally, Enter the Card's 3-digit Security Pin which is located behind the ATM card.
Option 2: Register for GTBank Internet Banking Using Online Request Form
- Sign up by downloading and filling the GTBank Internet banking request form.
- After completing the form, you can either submit it via email or at any GTBank branch office in Nigeria
To submit via email, upload the completed form and send to email@example.com
Note: If you choose to enter a new email than the one you're using in your GTBank offline account, it must an active mail you have access to and most especially, get email notifications on Phone.
This is because when your GTBank Online Banking account has been created, a notification message will be sent to you via mail with your online account details.
How to Use GTBank Internet Banking
Now that you have registered and your GTBank internet banking details such as User ID and password has been sent to your email or phone number, how can you make the most of the platform?
Wait a Second!
If you haven't received these login details to your GTBank Online Banking account, you can still access it by dialing *737*6*5# from the phone number used in registering your GTBank Account.
- Login to your Online account here
- Bypass the GTBank Scam Alert warning page by selecting 'Click here to Login'.
- On the preceding page, enter your GTBank Internet Banking User ID/Email and password. You can use your device's keyboard to type your USER ID/Email, but you can only use the onscreen keyboard provided on the site.
- Tick the Checkbox 'Remember my UserID' if you are not using a shared Android Phone, PC, or Tablet.
- Finally, click on the Login button.
- Goto the 'Account Transfer' section on the right corner user interface and select 'Own Account Transfer'.
- Goto the 'FX Transactions' section.
How to Activate a New GTBank Token Device
- First, Log into your GTB Online account using your User ID/email and password.
- Navigate to 'Settings' menu,
- Then proceed on entering the token ID (10 serial numbers) that is located behind the device, excluding the hyphen (-), in this case, 1235773555
- Tick the checkbox 'Acknowledge',
- Finally, select 'Continue'.
- When presented with 'Scam Alert Acknowledgement Successful.', select 'OK'