- Install custom operating system,
- Control the frequency of the CPU and GPU,
- Install apps which were once non-compatible,
- Increase the battery life of your device,
- Make Inbuilt storage expandable,
- Remove the system's bloatware.
List of Best Android Root Apps For 2018
- Aggressive Doze and Doze on the Go,
- Wake-up Tracker,
- Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps,
- Keep Notifications after hibernation.
2. Titanium Backup
- 0-click batch restores,
- Allows multiple backups per app,
- Backup Texts, calls, bookmarks, Wi-Fi AP as XML and restore them,
- Sync to/from Google Drive,
- Sync to/from Dropbox,
- Integrate system app updates into ROM.
- Convert system apps into user apps,
- Convert user apps into system apps,
- Clear data and cache of the application,
- Batch clear data and cache of the selected app,
- Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications.
5. Smart Booster App
- Fast cache cleaner,
- Disable system apps,
- Backup or uninstall unused apps,
- Show SD card partition,
- Advanced application manager,
- Hibernate rarely used apps to save battery.
6. Root Firewall Pro
- Test blocked app in a touch,
- Block Internet access for any apps,
- One-click widget enabled to toggle between enabling and disabling of internet connection.
7. Device Control
- Knock on,
- Monitor battery temperature,
- Screen color temperature,
- LCD power reduce,
- Tweak vibration strength,
- Voltage control & fast charge.
8. Adblock Plus
9. Root Call Blocker Pro
10. Root App Deleter
- Uses less memory storage to run,
- Compatible with smartphones with low memory,
- Ability to disable background system service, such as 'Google background transport' and 'contact sync services'