Get Dofollow Backlink From FacebookThis post centers on how to get high PR 9 dofollow backlink from Facebook. Acquiring backlinks to any site as an off page search engine optimization technique that can help in boosting the rank of the site's pages in search engine results. Some important factors that are considered are the number of backlinks, quality of backlinks, and if they have a have a dofollow or a nofollow attribute. With nofollow backlinks, search engine bots are restricted from crawling the links which passes no link juice to the linked page. But for dofollow backlinks, the link juice is passed and the linked site is crawled and indexed by search engines. Though having lots of backlinks to your site is a good thing, if they're from bad sources like auto backlink generators, porn sites etc, they can influence your blog's rank negatively in search engine. Here, instead of boosting the site's pages in search engine results, it'll help in ranking them low and give the site a bad reputation. That's why in this post, you'll get to know how to get a high quality dofollow backlink to your site.
Also Read: How to Use Google Webmaster Tools For SEO
Facebook is a social networking site with a Pagerank of 9. Since it has a pagerank of 9, getting a backlink from this social network can do so much more for your blog. You might be wondering how 1 backlink will matter and help in influencing your site's visibility in search engines. Well, for backlinks, more priority is given to the quality than the number. A backlink from a high PR 9 site like Facebook can be worth more than 100 PR 0,1, 2 etc backlinks to your site. Normally, the backlinks gotten from Facebook are nofollow but with the steps below, you can acquire a high PR 9 dofollow backlink from Facebook.
How to Get a DoFollow Backlink From Facebook
If you're an admin of a Facebook page, you can proceed
- Login into your Facebook account
- Visit Static HTML Application
- Select 'Add static HTML to a page'
- On the new page, Choose your Facebook page, then click on 'continue'
- Click on the 'Edit tab' button.
If you can't find the 'Edit tab' button on the new page, another way of accessing it is by,
- Going to the Facebook page which you chose to associate 'Static HTML Application' to
- Scroll down, on left tab there's a menu called 'Apps'
- Click on the star icon shown beside the text 'welcome'
- Click on the 'Edit tab'
- Copy the code below and paste in the index.html section
<a title="check out" href="http://techlass.com" target="_blank" rel="dofollow">Blogger tips and tricks</a>
In the code above, replace http://techlass.com with your blog's URL and Blogger tips and tricks with your anchor text/keyword.
- Click on 'save & publish'
- To leave the page, click on 'Done editing'.
You can verify that the link you've added is dofollow by revisiting your Facebook page
- Check the 'Apps' tab and click on the star icon
- You should see the link you've just added.
- Right click on it and select 'Inspect element'.
High PR Free Classified Submission Sites List 2015
By clicking on ispect ellement, you'll see a dofollow attribute of the link you just added on Facebook.