- It is due to Bluetooth file transfer bug in some Blackberry10 devices like the Z10, Q10, Z30 etc.
Also Read: Resolve 2go Internet Connection Problem On BB10
Browse On PC/Computer From BB10 Using Glo BIS
How to Take A Screenshot With BB10
How to Find Hidden Files on Blackberry10
Here's how to locate/find Bluetooth received files, images, videos on the BB10 device.
- From your BB10, Goto the Blackberry World app on the phone.
- Search and download 'Ghost Commander'
- After Installation, open the app
- Click on the Folder 'External SD'
- Select the subfolder '/downloads'
Here, you will see all your received files which you can share, copy, move and perform other operations.
On trying to send, move, or copy the files directly from Ghost commander app to your Blackberry file manager, it might not be possible.
But to achieve this,
- Click and hold the file which you want to copy or move.
- In the options displayed, select the operation you want (In this example, I'll use 'move')
- Space is provided to specify the location where you'll like to move the file to.
- Type in /mnt/sdcard/folder
- Then click on 'OK'.
if I have a folder in my File manager called Music, I'll type /mnt/sdcard/music as the file location I want to move the hidden file to
After moving the Bluetooth hidden file to the file manager, you can now share/send it.
These steps will help you fix hidden files on BB as well as find Bluetooth received files on BlackBerry Z10, Q10, Q5, and other BB10 smartphones.
Did the steps work for you, or are you still unable to find files which you received from Bluetooth?
Let us know by leaving a comment below and we'll work hand-in-hand with you to resolve it.