Also Read: How to Add IP Widget In Blogger Blogs
Numbered Page Navigation Widget For Blogger Blogs
Most Commented Posts Widget For Blogger With Thumbnails
How to Add Related Post Widget Without Thumnails In Blogger
- From your blogger dashboard,
- Goto Template.
- Click on the gear mobile settings icon
- Select the button option, 'Yes show mobile template on mobile devices'
- From the drop down menu, choose the option 'custom'
- Click on 'Save' to enable your changes.
- Next, Still in your template
- Click on 'Edit HTML'
- Using Ctrl+F keys, search for the tag <b:if cond='data:top.showMobileShare'>
- Below that tag, scroll down and find the last </div> tag
- Copy the code below and paste under the last </div> tag as shown in the image
- Save your template.
Add Stylish Custom Search Box To Blogger
Following the steps above, the related post widget without thumbnails should show up in the mobile and desktop version of your blog. If it doesn't, it's probably because you've not added labels in your blog posts.