468x60 Banner Ad
468*60 banner ad are ad units with the dimensions of 468 pixels wide by 60 pixels tall. They are usually displayed at the upper part of websites/blogs or within the blog posts since they can fit into smaller spaces that don't accommodate the 728x90 leaderboard ads. In this post, steps on how to create a random 468x60 Banner ad widget for blogger have been given. The banners/images will change randomly each time the page loads or page is refreshed and you can also included a description which is shown when a mouse is hovered or if there's no image available.
How to Create Random 468x60 AD Banners widget for blogger
- From your blogger dashboard,
- Goto Layout
- Click on 'Add a Gadget'
- Copy the code below and paste in the text field. (refer to this post on how to add widgets/gadgets in layout section of blogger blogs)
In the code above, replace the following highlighted fields
- URL OF ADVERTISER : Change this to the url of the advertiser
- URL OF IMAGE: Change this to the URL of the image that is to be displayed on the 468*60 ad
- AD DESCRIPTION: Change to text that is to be shown on the banner ad.
- To add more images , after the last closing hyperlink tag </a>"; add this line of code shown below and replace the necessary fields as specified above.
- Change new array (3) to new array (4)
- To reduce the number of images, remove the highlighted line of code in blue
- Change new array (3) to new array (2)
Also Read: Free Blog Backgrounds
468*60 Banner AD Maker Sites
To create your custom ad banners online, you can check out the following free 468x60 Banner maker/creator sites where you can get different ad sizes other than the 468*60 dimension.