Also Read: How To Get More Twitter Followers Fast And Free
Social Follow and Subscription Widget For Blogger
Facebook Invite Friends Button With Timer For Blogger
Download and Backup Facebook Profile On Facebook
- Goto Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account.
- On the top right corner, click on the arrow, select Settings.
- Click on Download a copy of your Facebook Data.
- On the new page, select Start My Archive.
- When your personal archive has been generated, You'll get a notification email.
- Finally, still in your Facebook settings, click on Download Archive after the archive has been successfully generated.
Download and Backup Facebook Profile Using ArchiveFacebookAnother way of downloading and backing up your Facebook profile is using a Firefox extension that is, ArchiveFacebook. ArchiveFacebook is a free tool that allows you to save content from your Facebook account directly to your hard drive. Archive your photos, messages, activity stream, friends list, notes, events and groups. Download Firefox Extension Archive Facebook.
Also Read: WhatsApp Tips and Tricks For Android 2015
How to Hide/Disable Google+ Profile Views Count
With these two methods above, you can easily download and backup your Facebook profile data.