Also Read: How To Get More Twitter Followers Fast And Free
Check Username Availability For Over 100 Social Networks
Get More Social Shares on Your Blog
Hide Google+ Profile Views Count
- To hide or disable google+ profile view count on your profile:
- Place your cursor on 'profile' which appears on the left top tab.
- From the drop down menu, select 'settings'.
- Scroll down to ‘Profile Section’ in the page.
- Uncheck the option 'show how many times your profile and content have been viewed'.
- The changes is automatically saved.
Also Read: Social Follow and Subscription Widget For Blogger
Facebook Popup Like Box With Timer For Blogger
Floating Social Share Buttons For Blogger
On viewing your profile, the views count will not be shown again. You can follow the same steps in enabling google+ post view count on your profile.