You'll get to know how to add Yahoo smileys in blogger threaded comments. This gives your blog a new look and your visitors will be willing to comment on your blog's post just to try them out. Adding smileys/emoticons in your comments makes interaction with your visitors fun. Here's how you can add Yahoo Smileys In Blogger Threaded Comments.
Also Read : How to Add IP Widget In Blogger Blogs
How to Insert Tables In Blogger Post
How to Customize Labels Cloud Widget In Blogger
How to Add Yahoo Smileys In Blogger Threaded Comments
- From your blogger dashboard,
- Goto 'Template'.
- Click On 'Edit Html'
- Click Inside your template, Using Ctrl + F keys search for this tag </body>
- Copy the code below and paste 'above' the tag </body>
- Next, search for ]]></b:skin> in your template.
- Copy the code below and paste 'above' ]]></b:skin>
- Also search for <div class='post-footer-line post-footer-line-3'> in your template.
- Below <div class='post-footer-line post-footer-line-3'> look for </b:includable>
- Copy the code below and paste 'above' </b:includable>
Also Read: How To Centralise Blogger Title And Description
How to Add HTML Parse Tool To Blogger
How to Add Read More Attribution Links to Copied Text in Blogger
- Save your blogger template. On viewing your blog, you should see the Yahoo Smileys above your blogger comments.