- From your blogger dashboard,
- Goto 'template'
- Click in 'edit html'
- Search for this tag in your template </head>
- Copy the following code and paste 'above' </head>
- POST-OR-PAGE-URL with the URL address of the page or post whose background you want to change.
- BACKGROUND-IMAGE-URL with the IMAGE URL of the image.
How To Centralise Blogger Title And Description
How to Add Read More Attribution Links to Copied Text in Blogger
- Save your template and you've successfully changed the background of the page/post.