Labels widget/gadget In blogger makes it easier to categorize your blog post thereby giving your visitors a better way to go through related post on your blog.
Using a labels cloud widget/gadget on a website can help in reducing your site's bounce rate since readers will not leave your blog immediately when they arrive.
They can be attracted to subcategories on
The default blogger labels widget does not really have that clean and elegant look.
Looking for something cool?
Then try this Customized Labels Cloud Widget for Blogger. To edit yours, follow the guidelines below
How to Customize Labels Cloud in Blogger
- From your Blogger dashboard
- Goto 'Layout'.
- Click on 'add a gadget'.
- Select 'Labels' from the pop-up options.
- Tick the option 'cloud' display.
- Save the gadget.
- Next, go to your blogger template, backup the template.
- Click on 'Edit html'.
- Click inside your template, using ctrl+f keys search for ]]></b:skin>
- Copy any of the codes below for your preferred style and paste 'above' ]]></b:skin>
- Save your template.
Link to This Post Widget For Blogger
Add Stylish Custom Search Box To Blogger
Most Commented Posts Widget For Blogger With Thumbnails